When Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder fight for Fury’s WBC and lineal heavyweight belts on Oct. 9 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the score will be settled once and for all.
The third bout of the trilogy was supposed to take place on July 24, but Fury tested positive for COVID, forcing the match to be delayed till October.
Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) enters his third fight after stopping Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) in the seventh round in a highly anticipated heavyweight bout last February.
Fury controlled the bout from beginning to end, handing Wilder his first professional loss in dominating way.
The COVID epidemic thwarted plans for a rematch that summer, but early talks of an undisputed heavyweight title fight between Fury and Anthony Joshua, who holds the IBF, WBA (Super), and WBO titles, began to take form.
Fury vs. Wilder: Tale of the tape
February 21, 2020; Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America; At MGM Grand Garden Arena, Deontay Wilder weighs in for his world heavyweight title boxing bout versus Tyson Fury (not shown). Joe Camporeale/USA TODAY Sports is required credit.
Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KO)
Reach: 85 inches
Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KO)
Reach: 83 inches
Fury vs. Wilder 3 fight card, odds
- Tyson Fury (c) -270 vs. Deontay Wilder +220, WBC heavyweight championship
- Frank Sanchez -180 vs. Efe Ajagba +155, heavyweights
- Adam Kownacki -220 vs. Robert Helenius +180, heavyweights
- Jared Anderson -1500 vs. Vladimir Tereshkin +800, heavyweights
- Edgar Berlanga -6000 vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres +1700, super middleweights
- Julian Williams -1200 vs. Vladimir Hernandez +750, super welterweights
Event : Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 fight Info
Date: Oct. 9
Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
Start time: 9 p.m. ET (main card) | Price: $79.99
TV: ESPN/FOX PPV